Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Drawing!

Wow! It's been so busy lately!

For those who don't know...which I think everyone who reads this blog does know, but it doesn't hurt to tell again...I did get the job at CVS that I was wanting in the last blog post. Kurtis also got a job working overnights at a gas station. He's been working there since September, and I've been at CVS since July. We moved out into a duplex on our own, and Kurtis has been the money maker. But it's been good, I feel like my money helps out, and we have time for little things. Working overnight for him is tough on both of us. He has to sleep a lot of the time I'm awake, so it makes for very little communicating time. But when we do spend time, we have a blast.

He makes me laugh...a lot! Kurtis always has something funny to say, sometimes not always in the best situations, but it still makes me giggle. He's helped me take things less seriously, and he's learned from me to take other things more seriously. We've balanced each other out, and it's nice.

I just felt like I needed to post some. I've been online today doing research for drawings for Rigo and my coworker Nikki. My sketchbook actually has some drawings in it, so fun stuffs. Maybe the time is growing nearer for me to pursue my art again. Who knows? =)

I work 6 days this week. I got a position at work where I do the American Greetings cards. I have to organize and order, and its gunna be hard work, but I look forward to actually owning something and proving I can do what they need me to do.

Time is ticking away! Time to head off to work and say goodbye to sleeping Kurtis before I go...

No comments:

Post a Comment