Saturday, February 13, 2010

SMILE!!

   
    So thanks to many many blessings these past few days, we actually have MONEY now. I can pay my car payment, Kurtis' bills, as well have extras for groceries. YAY.


    Just a few more things to fix up like my license and my social security card to get updated to my new name. Now that we have the extra money...well you get the idea. As long as the bank clears our checks...but I don't want to think about the negative. I'm sure it's going to be fine. =)








Kurtis says "YESSSSSS!!!!!  MONNNNEEEEYYYYY!!!!"









   I saw Kurtis in the play "Aida" with a DVD that he got from when he was in it. It was fun watching the Behind the Scenes as well as the dancing parts he was in. (What a CUTIE!!)
It was neat because I've always been curious to know if I would've found Kurtis interesting in High School or not, and seeing him in that Behind the Scenes kinda gave me an idea. But...seeing him in the high school mode? Yeah, I wouldn't of liked him. I'm glad we met how we did and when we did. I still know that our meeting was destined and if it had happened any other way (good things AND the bad) we wouldn't be together today. The circumstances were too "out-there" for us to have gotten together any other way. But you know, the only thing I really had a problem with in the DVD? The stupid camera man cut Kurtis out like, the ENTIRE play. Made me angry. >.< Oh well, what's one to do? All I can do is torture and force Kurtis to sing and dance for me in all the parts I missed and everything will be okay. Unethical? Perhaps. But it gets the job done. =)



   Life is still as entertaining as ever. I really really enjoy Kurtis' company. He makes me laugh and smile and just have a good time. He's helped me really look at the bright side of things, and as of late, that's been crucially important. I've been finding I get a bit depressed sometimes, and he'll always go "Baby. We're fine. You're over thinking things again. It's fine." Then he grins his ever knowing grin and I know it's okay.
I really do worry too much. o.O






At least Kurtis can keep a sense of humor.









   I guess that's it for the updates for right now. I hope you enjoyed my little rant of just about nothing, but I like putting in pictures...I need new ones. >.<

2 comments:

  1. Yay - we finally found your blog and added you onto ours! Glad to hears that things are going well! Love you both tons and tons!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the faces Kurtis! haha
    When are you going to send me pics for a blog makeover?

    ReplyDelete